News

no
Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September 05, 2017

Omoke is an eleven years old boy who is in primary five, he said

“I want to be a soldier

I love who I am and my skin color, people treat my skin color nice and my family loves me and they treat me well.

Teachers are good to me, I am love by everyone in school and no discrimination, they treat me as one “.

When I met these handsome boy I was like wow I love his skin color I actually thought he is a white boy that is just coming to Nigerian for the first time, until I got close to him and I found out he is an Albino.

Albino with a good skin and good looks I had to interview him and am grateful and bless that in Nigerian Albinos are treated like one and not killed in other Country.

The Father of the boy ask me why I was so interested to know the boy and I said because “ I want him to share his story to the world and for others all over the country to see Albinism to beautiful and not for riches based on the rumors in Tanzania that they are being killed .

I also want to advise that for protection of the skin color, parent should by sunscreen to protect the skin from burning and looking healthy.

“Let us treat those who are Albinos like one big family and love them for we are blacks and is not all about the skin color is the fact we are human beings and we should be treated one .

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Africa Albinism Network Launches Innovative Toolkit

In a significant stride towards promoting inclusivity and safeguarding the rights of individuals with albinism, the Africa Albinism Network ...